- With skip-the-line tickets, spend no time in queues and explore Villa Adriana, home to the ruins of Emperor Hadrian's lavish retreat.
- The emperor made Villa Adriana his official residence around 128 AD and governed Rome from here.
- Excavations are still in progress and new aspects of the villas come into discovery every other day.
- See the pools, steam baths, fountains, and gardens that combine elements of Egyptian, Greek, and Roman architecture, making it the form of an 'ideal city.'
- The villa also has spas and houses from the 1700s.
- Two key highlights during your visit include the Teatro Marittimo, an artificial island that was a private residence of the emperor, as well as Canopo, a huge rectangular pool believed to have been built by Hadrian in honor of his lover Antinous after he drowned in Egypt.
- Note: Entry is free on the first Sunday of each month.
- These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 2 May, 2023.
- These Tickets are valid until 2 May, 2023.